Saturday, 30 August 2008

I Will Stay Restless

A very old song I once wrote a very long time ago to a very old friend who disappeared out of my life...I can't even remember the chords anymore...
She'll know who she is - she's the only real friend I ever had - I was 17 and we were soulmates, minds alike...you chose the bumpy, arty road and I became stuck due to circumstances...this is a song of regret...


I will stay restless
Untill the day that I hear
That you still care
I will not sleep tight
Until you, my friend
Prove you are still there

I won't breathe
I won't eat until I am sure
That there is a good reason
For this scaring silence
Until you, my friend,
Prove you are still there

Isn't it strange
How much people can change
Are you the same or
Has there come a world
Between us?

I will stay restless
Until the moment I hear
That you still care
Until you, my friend
Prove you are still there

No comments: