Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Blank pages...

Because somehow the pages in my notebooks remain blank
I am forced these days to turn to other people for my words.
This you may have noticed.
Whether they be highly respected romantic poets or
just common people like me I discovered on the net...
I am thankful that somehow they have felt the same emotions as I
and have managed to translate them into beautiful sentences.
It is thrilling to read and use those perfect sentences that thrill me to the core,
but at the same time it's a drag as they remind me of my ever fighting inner creative existence that's still having a hard time trying to find a way out...
but it's a struggle I will never be prepared to give up
and well, if it proves to be an uphill struggle
then in the end it will be worth every drop of sweat and blood

No comments: